30+ years advisory and project management experience, currently Director at AOS Ltd. (engineering company), Deputy Chairman of Board Sevivon Ltd. (on-shore wind energy developer), CEO BMG Service (consulting company), Supervisory Board Member at VRS Solutions (VR/AR platform and developer), Co-Founder/Partner of BBM Offshore (Poland) (Offshore Wind development advisor), Co-Founder/Partner BBA Solar (solar energy strategic advisor).
Active via BMG Service with On/Off-shore and PV investment development in Poland and Italy.
RES Solar Responsibility:
- Planning & Development;
- Technical & Environmental.
- On-shore development (>500 MW designed/in operation);
- Environment protection (>400 EIA reports);
- Technological plants designed/in operation (>150 production facilities, chain stores), project management (size EUR 5–200 M);
- Active in Polish renewable market last 15 years incl. 6 yrs as Chairman of Polish Offshore Wind Energy Association (PTMEW);
- Author of renewable energy market reports and projects development for international and domestic investors;
- Author of “Current rules in Polish environment protection and investments”, guidebook.
Technical University Gdansk, B.Sc., M.Sc.